Serve with 4 oz (113 g) lean protein and 1 cup chopped veggies.
4 medium potatoes, such as russet or Yukon gold
2 tbsp vinegar, divided
1⁄2 pkg Stampede BBQ Ribs Seasoning
1⁄4 cup ketchup
1⁄4 cup mayo
1 tsp brown sugar
2 celery stalks
1⁄2 medium red onion
Toppings (optional): Better Than Bacon Topper, thinly sliced green onions
- Peel and chop potatoes. Place in a 12 Cup Multipurpose Pot. Cover with water; bring to a boil over high heat. Boil 6-8 min, or until just tender. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking. Place in a large bowl; add 1 tbsp vinegar. Stir gently to coat.
- While potatoes cook, in a small bowl, whisk seasoning, with remaining vinegar, ketchup, mayo, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Thinly slice celery and dice red onion.
- After tossing potatoes with vinegar, stir in sauce, celery, and onion. Add toppings, if desired.
- Serve at room temperature or cover and chill until ready to serve.